Archive of chat from 3/22/2012
- We’ve posted information this week about the extent of hunger in the U.S. and around the world. How have you witnessed hunger in your ministry?
- As Vincentians in the U.S., many of the people we encounter (and very likely some of us) rely on food stamps. We challenged our followers to live on a food stamp budget for a day.
- Did you do it?
- How did you feel?
- Did it cause you to want to act?
- Read about how the Concern Worldwide organization rolled out an emergency program in Niger, to respond to an emerging food crisis. Link to article→
- What do you think about this project?
- How could you see mobile technology benefit your ministry in combating hunger?